Skip to main content

Diary Enteries Day1

There had been times I thought I was alone but honestly I don't think I have known the feeling of loneliness the way I feel now. Everybody seems to be superbusy or maybe its just me who don't know what to talk about.

Inevitably conversations get to what I am planning and doing. But, I have no answers. Initially I was a little convinced but now I am not so sure. I want to make it work but am not sure how? There always had been those once in a while kind of failures that were never too big but this time it feels like maybe I have failed me. I am scared what if I fail as a person in my life. Will I even be able to achieve anything in my life is a question that has begun to haunt me. 

At the end of the day, they have tried to do all that they could for me and support me but I am not sure if either of them is too happy with my choice. Though, I have made attempts to justify myself but I know I have let them down and cann't meet their eyes. I haven't been more scared to face them. 

I wonder if after all the hard work of three years, have I spoiled it all in the end? But probably worst thing on my part has been I have been taking out this frustration on everybody else for no reason. 

Everytime I start to feel a little comfortable on being back on the track, it all falls apart. I have realised maybe I had been taking too many things for granted. I am on the verge of proving peole who doubted me to be right. The last few months have felt like a lifetime full of rejections. 

There were so many people who had placed their hopes on me that atleast I will do well but in the end maybe I have failed their expectations. I am not sure if its for the better or worse but I am feeling scared and unsure...(To be continued))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings Of A Mad Woman

If you find yourself on this page by any chance, please bear with me for today. Though as I search the meaning of "ramblings" just to be sure, I realised, its exactly what this post is most likely to be. "L engthy, confused and inconsequential." I guess sometimes you just want to be heard but don't know how to really reach out. You want to have a conversation but don't know how to ask for it. At times, you even try and reach out, you often end up feeling a little letdown. (Even though you also know that the other person is hardly at fault) Especially, amidst the Covid-19 lockdowns, no matter how much you try to stay sane, there are days you still lose your shit. It is easier to post, "It's ok not to be ok" but when your own 'not so ok' days arrive, you still feel the same which is ok too.  While blogs can often feel like a lot of work, I often take to my usually private WhatsApp Statuses to express how I feel. It's off-course easier...

Inside Gachon University Festival: My Experience as an Exchange Student in South Korea

Gachon University Festival in South Korea is a popular campus event featuring K-pop performances, student activities, and cultural celebrations. Originally experienced in September 2017, Gachon Festival was one of my most memorable experiences during my student exchange programme in South Korea. When people think of South Korea, they often imagine K-pop, K-dramas, street food and bustling cities. I too got a glimpse of that culture and celebration at the Gachon University Festival. It wasn't just about music and performances; it was about seeing thousands of students come together to celebrate, make memories and enjoy a brief break from their demanding academic schedules. I had attended college festivals back home in India, yet I was curious to see how a Korean university festival would compare. What Is the Gachon University Festival? Like many universities in South Korea, Gachon University organises an annual festival where students showcase their talents through music, dance, per...

Impressed with their Hindi

Today in the morning we met Sunaina and Priya. Sunaina and Priya are two of our Korean friends who can speak Hindi. I had heard a lot about Sunaina from Sheetal Di so I was excited to meet her. But when we actually met her, I was really impressed. All of us were like they look so cute when they speak Hindi. They actually were speaking pure Hindi and try not to mix even a single word of English when they speak Hindi. We were very glad to meet them and we promised to meet them again atleast before leaving.