Skip to main content

Diary entries

When your life is like a park, open and accessible for all, yet aloof and alone when it really needs company. 
...
I am tired of being understanding and lonely, yet I wish I would not have to deal with anyone and could be literally away and alone for a month. 

When your life is real good yet you feel miserable and that only makes you feel even more like a moron, when you think you need therapy to stop it from getting worse and a break so your head doesn't burst and then therapy gives you more anxiety....paper and pen are really my favourite solace...but I only like the fact that even if you can't take your own life, can't win your battles in life, it would still come to an end when you die. The worst bit is actually the best bit...Managed to cross the river, patiently awaiting for the ocean. Although I know life is only gonna throw bigger challenges...can already think of quite a few realistic possibilities (I hope I am real ready when those come along). 

Have you ever felt like that you have so much to speak or so much to write that you could just keep writing for the entire day. By the way I know it shall pass too...but too drained to make it to other side. I wish there was someone who understood, someone who would not need me to speak and could just read my tales. Someone who didn't give me that pitiful look but just understood. Someone who would stay and someone who would love me like I do. I am sorry, but nothing less would do. 

PS - I am learning to be okay with the fact that I am all you got. I understand we all have our own problems, world is plagued by more serious troubles than a 24-year-old who feels a little lonely but don't offer me a shoulder if you are not gonna stay. Because I will be okay as long as I can run. It takes a friend to sit in the mud with you for as long as you need and even those friends will find lovers and leave. I know there would be a day I would have to stop and I am always a trainwreck at the time but running is all I get and run I must with all that I have because opening your heart and then someone not getting it is worse. Don't give me that pitiful look and you also don't to get to get between me and my pen, because even if it kills me a little every day, Holmes was right humans can only disappoint and hurt, I just wish I was a little more like him. 

Photo: PickPik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Article370

PC - News18 Over the past 16 days I have tried to read and listen to as many opinions as I could. Both in favour and against the scrapping of #Article370 irrespective of my personal belief and views on the matter. Although, honestly I am not sure if I have any. Its two weeks and having heard both sides I am still divided. But what's weird, is there are only 3 men from Kashmir I personally know who I have had discussions in the past. All three of them are moderate in their beliefs and considerate towards other communities as well unlike how many would like them to be portrayed, but today I don't see either of them supporting what's going on. They are the people who have lived in Kashmir and know ground realities better than many of us will ever know. I might not have the knowledge, experience and expertise to speak on such matters but  reading School time textbooks on Politics offlate just made me feel their voices need to be heard. That's the least we could do

Problems are okay!!!

This year, me and Kalyani learned an important thing - "Sometimes, its OK not to be okay". Don't underestimate this simple statement. Sometimes being able to say "its okay" is all you need in the moment. I hate to admit this to myself, but at times more you try fighting it more you end up losing. Rather than taking some impulsive and stupid decisions; give it some time. Simply let it pass. I will be honest, I am a real jerk when it comes to emotions but then most of us are. So, thats ok too. i know what works for me but when comes to practice, I often forget it at the moment. Wandering for the solution for weeks and after weeks of hard work you realize the solution was just in front of you staring at you all this while. More often than not, that is typically me. Remember, 'Late is better than never'. So, once its done, I like to smile and move on. There are always better problems that await. Cheers to this beautiful Life with its unending list of

Aizhan Aapa

Date -07/09/2017 Aizhan Aapa is my first Friend here, besides Sujin Onni(my mentor). Actually her name is Aizhan but she is elder to me so I call her Aizhan Aapa. We both like it that way. Aizhan Appa is from Kazistan and is majoring in Korean language here. It is her second year here and she will be here for two more years. Apart from studies, she also works as an assistant in the dormitory office on alternative days here. Today I went for an evening walk with her. I always enjoy talking to her and spending some time with her. She is friendly, helpful and sweet. A lot of times when we are stuck with something or don't know how to do something in the dormitory she always tries to help her out. One day we got locked outside our room because all of us had forgotten our cards inside. Even on that day, she opened the door for us with the master card with a polite caution not to repeat the same mistake again. She is a huge fan of Indian movies especially Shah Rukh Khan. Today we tal